13/05/2020 – Broadlight are committed to helping our customers and network in these difficult times. We have implemented an internal action plan, some of which is outlined below.
- Our staff continue to remotely access our systems and collaborate via our toolset as part of our standard working from home policy.
- We are offering free advice and consultancy to businesses who may need extra assistance at this time.
- Our staff have volunteered on a number of local initiatives to help their communities in appropriate ways including GoodSAM app, shopping for the vulnerable and fundraising for PPE to be donated to the NHS.
- We will be offering a percentage of any profits made to relevant support charities during the period and also providing discounts to clients needing assistance with limited funds.
- Our systems are all cloud based (as you would probably expect) and we will not be printing any customer information or sensitive data offsite and will maintain our high standards of data protection.
If you have any specific enquiries, please contact us on +44 1273 977180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Broadlight Global Leadership Team.