Broadlight take the issues relating to the outbreak of COVID-19 / novel coronavirus seriously.
We have implemented an internal action plan, some of which is outlined below.
- Our staff will be able to remotely access our systems and collaborate via our toolset as part of our standard working from home policy.
- We are offering free advice and consultancy to businesses who may need extra assistance at this time.
- Our staff have volunteered on a number of local initiatives to help their local communities in appropriate ways.
- We have implemented a restricted travel policy and will be avoiding non-essential public transport journeys.
- We ask our customers and suppliers to please refrain from booking physical meetings with our teams.
- Our systems are all cloud based (as you would probably expect) and we will not be printing any customer information or sensitive data offsite and will maintain our high standards of data protection.
- Our offices are being cleaned and sanitised daily with particular attention to high-risk surfaces.
If you have any specific enquiries, please contact us on +44 1273 977180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Government Advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19
NHS Health Advice can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
111 Online Service for self-diagnosis can be found here: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
Thank you for your attention.